Swallow Hoop Earrings Workshop
Earrings with a swallow motif in the sky. You will learn a variety of
metalwork techniques in this workshop. Through sawing, soldering, and polishing, participants can enjoy making jewellery by their own hands and experience traditional metalwork at the same time.
Finished Product: One pair of swallow hoop earrings
About The Instructor
Loupe Residency Designer - Marcella Leung
Marcella Leung likes bronze jewellery to bring out vintage style, recalling that the production process of each piece and collections has different meaning and satisfaction.
* Price includes material cost.
* Participants are required to print their tickets or show their e-tickets after enrollment.
* Please arrive 15 mins before the session and register at our reception.
* Upon registering for any of Loupe's workshops or courses, you will automatically become a Loupe member.
* By participating in this event, you agree that all photos or videos are taken for documentation purposes for all workshops and activities at Loupe. The photos/videos taken/recorded will also be used on social media or for publicity purposes without prior notification to participants. The ownership and intellectual property rights of such photos or videos shall belong to Loupe.