Myanmar Jade Silver Ring Workshop
Experience the joy of making a crystal ring with proper machine and tools! The
instructor will teach step by step, crafting the ring and crystal from raw
materials with techniques such as riveting, gem polishing, ring forming, and
basic silver polishing. Participants of all levels are welcome to join the class.
Finished Product: One Crystal Jade Ring
About The Instructor
Loupe Residency Dener – Ronald Chan
Ronald Chan is a Toronto/Hong Kong-based designer and artist. His brand Devil Claw Jewellery is completed with dynamic, narrative and individual meanings through the symbolic elements and storytelling in his jewellery.
* Price includes material cost.
* Participants are required to print their tickets or show their e-tickets after enrollment.
* Please arrive 15 mins before the session and register at our reception.
* Upon registering for any of Loupe's workshops or courses, you will automatically become a Loupe member.
* By participating in this event, you agree that all photos or videos are taken for documentation purposes for all workshops and activities at Loupe. The photos/videos taken/recorded will also be used on social media or for publicity purposes without prior notification to participants. The ownership and intellectual property rights of such photos or videos shall belong to Loupe.