Geometrical Flowers Earrings Workshop
Geometric patterns are precise mathematical calculations, while nature is endlessly changing. Imitating natural plants with geometric forms, through basic silversmith techniques such as sawing, soldering and polishing, you could also create a unique pair of 925 silver geometrical flowers earrings.
Finished Product: One pair of geometrical flower earrings
About The Instructor
Loupe Residency Designer – Esther Kwok
Esther Kwok is a jewellery artist who was raised and educated in Hong Kong. She completed a Master of Visual Arts from Hong Kong Baptist University in 2015. Jewellery making allows her to explore new interpretations of the human body, and allows her to express her private feeling of relationships.
More about the Designer
* Price includes material cost.
* Participants are required to print their tickets or show their e-tickets after enrollment.
* Please arrive 15 mins before the session and register at our reception.
* Upon registering for any of Loupe's workshops or courses, you will automatically become a Loupe member.
* By participating in this event, you agree that all photos or videos are taken for documentation purposes for all workshops and activities at Loupe. The photos/videos taken/recorded will also be used on social media or for publicity purposes without prior notification to participants. The ownership and intellectual property rights of such photos or videos shall belong to Loupe.