Donut Earcuff Workshop
Do you like Donut?
Throughout this workshop, you will learn basic metalsmithing techniques like hammering, sawing, polishing to create your unique brass donut earcuff.
Finished Product: One pair of Donut Brass Earcuff
About The Instructor
Loupe Residency Designer – Pilz AY
Pilz AY is a wearable object maker. She established the local brand, Pilz Schmuck, which means ‘Mushroom’s Jewellery. Starting from 2007, she joins the public exhibitions every year.
* Price includes material cost.
* Participants are required to print their tickets or show their e-tickets after enrollment.
* Please arrive 15 mins before the session and register at our reception.
* Upon registering for any of Loupe's workshops or courses, you will automatically become a Loupe member.
* By participating in this event, you agree that all photos or videos are taken for documentation purposes for all workshops and activities at Loupe. The photos/videos taken/recorded will also be used on social media or for publicity purposes without prior notification to participants. The ownership and intellectual property rights of such photos or videos shall belong to Loupe.