Brass Bezel-Set Earrings Workshop
This workshop aims to offer a wonderful experience for each participant to explore a variety of metalsmithing techniques accurately. Through sawing, polishing, and bezel-setting, participants can complete a pair of unique earrings through the workshop. The riddle in stone is the pattern of each stone is unrivaled. Savouring and appreciating the beauty of nature, also probing the interest of metalsmithing. Enjoy!
Finished Product: A pair of brass bezel-set earrings
About The Instructor
Loupe Residency Designer – Valerie Ho
Valerie is interested in local culture and figuring out personal identities. Jewellery design is a way to express her perception and observation of the surrounding environment.
* Price includes material cost.
* Participants are required to print their tickets or show their e-tickets after enrollment.
* Please arrive 15 mins before the session and register at our reception.
* Upon registering for any of Loupe's workshops or courses, you will automatically become a Loupe member.
* By participating in this event, you agree that all photos or videos are taken for documentation purposes for all workshops and activities at Loupe. The photos/videos taken/recorded will also be used on social media or for publicity purposes without prior notification to participants. The ownership and intellectual property rights of such photos or videos shall belong to Loupe.