Beauty Beyond Pretty Silver Irregular Ear Studs Workshop
This piece is inspired by the reshaping of our bodies into abstract shapes. To reform, rework, refit, rethink beautiful jewellery pieces to create a new concept of beauty. This workshop will teach a variety of metalwork techniques. Through sawing, soldering, and polishing, participants can complete a pair of silver Irregular shaped ear studs in this workshop. Experience traditional metalwork while enjoying making jewellery by hand.
Finished Product: One pair of silver ear studs
Loupe Residency Designer - Marcella Leung
Marcella Leung likes bronze jewellery to bring out vintage style, recalling that the production process of each piece and collections has different meaning and satisfaction.
* Price includes material cost.
* Participants are required to print their tickets or show their e-tickets after enrollment.
* Please arrive 15 mins before the session and register at our reception.
* Upon registering for any of Loupe's workshops or courses, you will automatically become a Loupe member.
* By participating in this event, you agree that all photos or videos are taken for documentation purposes for all workshops and activities at Loupe. The photos/videos taken/recorded will also be used on social media or for publicity purposes without prior notification to participants. The ownership and intellectual property rights of such photos or videos shall belong to Loupe.