Twisting Silver Ring Workshop
A deep relationship may consists both love like a metal twisting close together. Expressing the strong and special in your love.
About The Instructor
Loupe Residency Designer – Carmen So
So Ka Man (Carmen) graduated from the Academy of Visual Arts of Hong Kong Baptist University in 2019. She practiced metalsmithing during her studies, and worked in an event design firm and a museum. She established the brand “Stone Whisper” in 2021 to pursue further experimentation in jewellery making.
Carmen explores the theme of femininity and life appreciation with elegant designs. She wishes to challenge stereotypes and finds inspiration through different relationships in her life, especially her own relationship with the natural world. Carmen's work shows her appreciation to nature and the value of life. She integrates natural elements into her works through goldsmith craftsmanship, revealing the primitive value of life and the beauty of the natural world, which would be easy to ignore in a modern city.
* Price includes material cost.
* Participants are required to print their tickets or show their e-tickets after enrollment.
* Please arrive 15 mins before the session and register at our reception.
* Upon registering for any of Loupe's workshops or courses, you will automatically become a Loupe member.
* By participating in this event, you agree that all photos or videos are taken for documentation purposes for all workshops and activities at Loupe. The photos/videos taken/recorded will also be used on social media or for publicity purposes without prior notification to participants. The ownership and intellectual property rights of such photos or videos shall belong to Loupe..