Textured Silver Ring Workshop
You will learn to use a rolling machine with different unique textures on metal and finish a stylish silver ring with different steps of metalwork.
About The Instructor
Loupe Residency Designer – Flow Wong
Flow Wong is a freelance designer based in Hong Kong. Upon graduating with a BA (Hons) in Jewelry and Metalwork at the Sheffield Hallam University, he started his career in the jewelry industry. Flow is interested in traditional metalwork, techniques, and skills. He finds hand-making jewelry attractive and that it brings him a lot of satisfaction. Flow never stopped exploring new techniques to enhance his designs. He has been a 3D modeling jewelry designer before and has earned lots of experience on how 3D modeling helps on jewelry production. Moreover, Flow further develops his own career by being a design assistant on branding in order to be more diversified in his experiences.
* Price includes material cost.
* Participants are required to print their tickets or show their e-tickets after enrollment.
* Please arrive 15 mins before the session and register at our reception.
* Upon registering for any of Loupe's workshops or courses, you will automatically become a Loupe member.
* By participating in this event, you agree that all photos or videos are taken for documentation purposes for all workshops and activities at Loupe. The photos/videos taken/recorded will also be used on social media or for publicity purposes without prior notification to participants. The ownership and intellectual property rights of such photos or videos shall belong to Loupe..