Starry Rose Workshop
In this workshop, participants can choose to DIY one of five types of brass bangles suitable for day-to-day wear. Participants will learn basic metalwork skills like annealing, forming, punching and polishing. Nothing is more satisfying than wearing your own unique bangle!
Finished Product: An rose accessor
About The Instructor
Loupe Designer – Yoyo Chung
Yoyo Chung completed her Bachelor of Arts (Honours) Jewellery and Silversmithing in Birmingham City University in 2018. During her studies, she discovered the passion for the craft. She has developed her specific design style with the skills, experience and knowledge.
More about the Designer
* Price includes material cost.
* Participants are required to print their tickets or show their e-tickets after enrollment.
* Please arrive 15 mins before the session and register at our reception.
* Upon registering for any of Loupe's workshops or courses, you will automatically become a Loupe member.
* By participating in this event, you agree that all photos or videos are taken for documentation purposes for all workshops and activities at Loupe. The photos/videos taken/recorded will also be used on social media or for publicity purposes without prior notification to participants. The ownership and intellectual property rights of such photos or videos shall belong to Loupe.