Calligraphy Jewellery Workshop
Words can not only appear on paper, can also be made by hand. Create your own text jewellery through calligraphy
Finished product: One Silver Pendant
Instructor Profile - Wong Bik See
Wong Bik See is a practicing lawyer. She loves calligraphy, photography, ceramics, painting, and music in his spare time. Her calligraphy and photography works have been exhibited in Hong Kong and other places. Attorney Wong has studied calligraphy for many years, especially in official script and seal script, and has won awards in different calligraphy competitions. Calligraphy is the inheritance of Chinese thousand-year-old culture. Wang Lu hopes to cultivate children's interest in calligraphy by running children's calligraphy classes
* Price includes material cost.
* Participants are required to print their tickets or show their e-tickets after enrollment.
* Please arrive 15 mins before the session and register at our reception.
* Upon registering for any of Loupe's workshops or courses, you will automatically become a Loupe member.
* By participating in this event, you agree that all photos or videos are taken for documentation purposes for all workshops and activities at Loupe. The photos/videos taken/recorded will also be used on social media or for publicity purposes without prior notification to participants. The ownership and intellectual property rights of such photos or videos shall belong to Loupe.