Braided Wire Crystal Bracelet Workshop
This is a workshop for making bracelet with wire knitting technique. Participants will learn how to weave the copper wire as a bracelet and matched with natural gems. Instructor introduces all related tools and techniques, letting participants to create their own personal piece.
Finished Product: One woven bracelet with natural gems & copper wire.
About The Instructor
Loupe Designer – Janus Ng
Janus Ng, the founder of “5+2 Experimental Jewellery”, is a Hong Kong based Jewellery & Fashion Accessories Designer. She graduated with First Class Honours Degree in Jewellery and Metal Work at Sheffield Hallam University (UK), and her works were awarded in different competitions, such as the South Sea Pearl Jewellery Design, HK Chuk Kam Jewellery Design, De Beers Diamond Jewellery competition and MUSE Design competition. With extensive exposures in both fine and fashion jewellery industries, Janus worked as a Senior Designer in SWAROVSKI. In order to enrich her life experiences and to chase after her dreams, she resigned from her job, travelled and studied in Europe. She encountered people of different cultures, faiths, social systems and got new inspirations for her creations.
* Price includes material cost.
* Participants are required to print their tickets or show their e-tickets after enrollment.
* Please arrive 15 mins before the session and register at our reception.
* Upon registering for any of Loupe's workshops or courses, you will automatically become a Loupe member.
* By participating in this event, you agree that all photos or videos are taken for documentation purposes for all workshops and activities at Loupe. The photos/videos taken/recorded will also be used on social media or for publicity purposes without prior notification to participants. The ownership and intellectual property rights of such photos or videos shall belong to Loupe.