Filigree Craft Experience Workshop
Filigree is a long-inherited traditional Chinese handicraft, mainly used in the production of royal jewelry. Participants can learn traditional crafts and be creative in making pendants of their favorite shapes through this workshop
* Price includes material cost.
* Participants are required to print their tickets or show their e-tickets after enrollment.
* Please arrive 15 mins before the session and register at our reception.
* Upon registering for any of Loupe's workshops or courses, you will automatically become a Loupe member.
* By participating in this event, you agree that all photos or videos are taken for documentation purposes for all workshops and activities at Loupe. The photos/videos taken/recorded will also be used on social media or for publicity purposes without prior notification to participants. The ownership and intellectual property rights of such photos or videos shall belong to Loupe..