Leather Key Ring / Leather Charm Workshop
In this work shop, participants would learn to make a leather key ring or leather charm from leather cutting to sewing. Make one for yourself or for friend as a perfect Christmas gift.
About The Instructor
Loupe Residency Designer – Cris Gao
As an art and craftsmanship lover, Cris Gao believes that jewellery is indispensable object to express oneself. She studied jewellery design in Hong Kong Baptist University and won the title of Student Group Champion for her necklace design “Silk Road” in the Hong Kong Jewellery Design Competition. The necklace was inspired by the classic Chinese blue-and-white porcelain that was exported along the Silk Road to Europe. The design combines a qipao collar with elegant blue-and-white porcelain patterns to highlight the beauty of the two heritages, demonstrating her creativity through a combination of rich materials.
Cris gets inspirations from nature, and pays attention to the inheritance of culture. By working on ceramics, she learns to appreciate beauty of nature from uncertainty and impermanence. Which also strengthens her technique in jewellery and ceramics making. She has established a brand called Blue n White, with elegant and simplicity designing style.
* Price includes material cost.
* Participants are required to print their tickets or show their e-tickets after enrollment.
* Please arrive 15 mins before the session and register at our reception.
* Upon registering for any of Loupe's workshops or courses, you will automatically become a Loupe member.
* By participating in this event, you agree that all photos or videos are taken for documentation purposes for all workshops and activities at Loupe. The photos/videos taken/recorded will also be used on social media or for publicity purposes without prior notification to participants. The ownership and intellectual property rights of such photos or videos shall belong to Loupe.