Wire Wrapping Fresh Water Pearls Bangle and Preserved Flower Charm Workshop
The workshop will teach how to use copper wire and freshwater pearls to weave into a bangle. Participants can select their flavor preserved flower petals to make the charm.
Finished Product : A Wire Wrapping Bangle
* Price includes material cost.
* Participants are required to print their tickets or show their e-tickets after enrollment.
* Please arrive 15 mins before the session and register at our reception.
* Upon registering for any of Loupe's workshops or courses, you will automatically become a Loupe member.
* By participating in this event, you agree that all photos or videos are taken for documentation purposes for all workshops and activities at Loupe. The photos/videos taken/recorded will also be used on social media or for publicity purposes without prior notification to participants. The ownership and intellectual property rights of such photos or videos shall belong to Loupe.