Classic Dot Sterling Silver Stud Earrings
Classic Dot Sterling Silver Stud Earrings - This workshop will teach a variety of metalwork techniques. Through sawing, soldering, and polishing, participants can complete a pair of Dot Sterling Silver Stud Earrings in this workshop. Experience traditional metalwork while enjoying making jewellery by hand.
Finished Product: One pair Dot Sterling Silver Stud Earrings
Fee includes: Tutor fee afternoon tea coupon and materials fee
About The Instructor
Loupe Residency Designer – Marcella Leung
Marcella Leung likes bronze jewellery to bring out vintage style, recalling that the production process of each piece and collections has different meaning and satisfaction. In her work you will see that she also focuses on the connection between jewellery and body. Her jewellery, creates impressions, experiences and moods, to understand another beauty of recreating new shape of our body. Marcella creates pieces inspired by reshaping our body itself into abstract shapes. To reform, rework, refit, rethink beautiful jewellery pieces, in the meanwhile we also reshape our body with her jewellery pieces to create a new concept of beauty. She imagines bodies, which take space, which can grow, change, transform and extend. She transform the human body by using materials which lace up parts of the body, change the silhouette or influence in a different way the form of the body. In her collection, people need to put on my jewellery personally, to see and feel Beauty beyond Pretty from innermost being, through their experiences.
* Price includes material cost.
* Participants are required to print their tickets or show their e-tickets after enrollment.
* Please arrive 15 mins before the session and register at our reception.
* Upon registering for any of Loupe's workshops or courses, you will automatically become a Loupe member.
* By participating in this event, you agree that all photos or videos are taken for documentation purposes for all workshops and activities at Loupe. The photos/videos taken/recorded will also be used on social media or for publicity purposes without prior notification to participants. The ownership and intellectual property rights of such photos or videos shall belong to Loupe.