Paper airplane necklace workshop
Making paper airplane from metal.
Finished Product : airplane necklace workshop.
Fee includes: Tutor fee afternoon tea coupon and materials fee
About The Instructor
Loupe Residency Designer – Tony Yeung
Yeung Ka Kit graduated at Hong Kong Baptist University Academy of Visual Arts and obtained the Certificate of jewellery making and production at Hong Kong Design Institute. He pays attention to minor details and finds ways to transform them to highlight their aesthetics via his practice of metalsmithing. He is also interested in waste objects, ceramics, stones and glass.
* Price includes material cost.
* Participants are required to print their tickets or show their e-tickets after enrollment.
* Please arrive 15 mins before the session and register at our reception.
* Upon registering for any of Loupe's workshops or courses, you will automatically become a Loupe member.
* By participating in this event, you agree that all photos or videos are taken for documentation purposes for all workshops and activities at Loupe. The photos/videos taken/recorded will also be used on social media or for publicity purposes without prior notification to participants. The ownership and intellectual property rights of such photos or videos shall belong to Loupe.