Traditional Silversmith Ring Workshop
Participants will learn to make their own hammered silver ring using traditional silver-smithing techniques taught by a WorldSkills Competition award-winning craftsman. From annealing, forming, soldering, filing to polishing, experience the art of traditional silver-smithing and the satisfaction of making your own ring!
Finished Product: One Hammered Silver Ring
About The Instructor
Chan Wing Long
* Price includes material cost.
* Participants are required to print their tickets or show their e-tickets after enrollment.
* Please arrive 15 mins before the session and register at our reception.
* Upon registering for any of Loupe's workshops or courses, you will automatically become a Loupe member.
* By participating in this event, you agree that all photos or videos are taken for documentation purposes for all workshops and activities at Loupe. The photos/videos taken/recorded will also be used on social media or for publicity purposes without prior notification to participants. The ownership and intellectual property rights of such photos or videos shall belong to Loupe.