Silver 3D Puzzle Animal Necklace/ Bracelet Workshop
Participants will have the option to choose from 6 different kinds of animal
templates,and will learn metal-cutting and polishing during the making
process. The final product can be made into a necklace or a bracelet.
Finished product: One silver 3D puzzle animal necklace/ bracelet
About The Instructor
Loupe Residency Designer – Flow Wong
Flow Wong is a freelance designer based in Hong Kong. Upon graduating with a BA (Hons) in Jewelry and Metalwork at the Sheffield Hallam University, he started his career in the jewellery industry. Flow is interested in traditional metalwork, techniques, and skills. In late 2019, Flow officially launched 'Flow Design Craftsmanship'
* Price includes material cost.
* Participants are required to print their tickets or show their e-tickets after enrollment.
* Please arrive 15 mins before the session and register at our reception.
* Upon registering for any of Loupe's workshops or courses, you will automatically become a Loupe member.
* By participating in this event, you agree that all photos or videos are taken for documentation purposes for all workshops and activities at Loupe. The photos/videos taken/recorded will also be used on social media or for publicity purposes without prior notification to participants. The ownership and intellectual property rights of such photos or videos shall belong to Loupe.