Gold Painted Carved Wood Ring Workshop
Introducing the traditional Chinese art of gold painted wooden carving. Using simplified and improved methods, allowing participants of all levels to create a wooden carved ring.
Finished Product: A gold painted carved wood ring
About The Instructor
Loupe Residency Designer – Sinny Lam
Sinny Lam is a Hong Kong designer and artisan, she focuses on handmade accessories by using natural resources likes wood and gemstones. Influenced by her father, an ivory craftsman in the 80’s, Sinny was immersed in an artistic atmosphere during her childhood.
* Price includes material cost.
* Participants are required to print their tickets or show their e-tickets after enrollment.
* Please arrive 15 mins before the session and register at our reception.
* Upon registering for any of Loupe's workshops or courses, you will automatically become a Loupe member.
* By participating in this event, you agree that all photos or videos are taken for documentation purposes for all workshops and activities at Loupe. The photos/videos taken/recorded will also be used on social media or for publicity purposes without prior notification to participants. The ownership and intellectual property rights of such photos or videos shall belong to Loupe.