Twisted Silver Bracelet Workshop
The rotation of the lines is changeable and graceful, grasp the beautiful moment. The workshop will teach how to use traditional metalworking techniques to make exquisite bracelets.
Finished product: One Twisted Silver Bracelet
About The Instructor
Loupe Residency Designer – Daisy Chan
Daisy Chan graduated from Fine Art Department of Hong Kong Art School, majoring in painting. Due to her passion for jewellery, she took a jewellery design course at the Hong Kong Baptist University and graduated with A grades in two major subjects.
* Price includes material cost.
* Participants are required to print their tickets or show their e-tickets after enrollment.
* Please arrive 15 mins before the session and register at our reception.
* Upon registering for any of Loupe's workshops or courses, you will automatically become a Loupe member.
* By participating in this event, you agree that all photos or videos are taken for documentation purposes for all workshops and activities at Loupe. The photos/videos taken/recorded will also be used on social media or for publicity purposes without prior notification to participants. The ownership and intellectual property rights of such photos or videos shall belong to Loupe.