Cherry Blossom Pendant Workshop
In Japanese culture the cherry blossom represents the fragility and the beauty of life. In this workshop, participants will learn basic techniques like hand sawing and hand finishing touches to create a beautiful cherry blossom pendant. The finished product can be of a satin-finished sterling silver, or mirror-finished, depending on the participants' preferences.
Finished Product: One Cherry Blossom Pendant
About The Instructor
Loupe Residency Designer - Joys Man
Joys is an award-winning artist, jewellery designer, and metal-smith whose lifelong vision is to create unique pieces that inspire people and make them feel emotionally connected.
* Price includes material cost.
* Participants are required to print their tickets or show their e-tickets after enrollment.
* Please arrive 15 mins before the session and register at our reception.
* Upon registering for any of Loupe's workshops or courses, you will automatically become a Loupe member.
* By participating in this event, you agree that all photos or videos are taken for documentation purposes for all workshops and activities at Loupe. The photos/videos taken/recorded will also be used on social media or for publicity purposes without prior notification to participants. The ownership and intellectual property rights of such photos or videos shall belong to Loupe.