Baroque Pearl and Sterling Silver Earrings Workshop
Participants will learn how to create their own elegant Baroque pearl and sterling silver earrings. This workshop will introduce elementary workbench equipment tools, and basic jewellery techniques including piercing, polishing, drilling and cutting silver and brass. The workshop is an excellent introduction into pearl and silver jewellery making, and every participant will leave with their own personalized pair of earrings.
Finished Product: One pair of Baroque pearl and sterling silver earrings.
About The Instructor
Loupe Residency Designer - Janus Ng
Janus was a former Senior Designer at SWAROVSKI. To further enrich her life experience, she travelled and studied in Europe, obtaining inspiration for her creations by observing the coexistence between people of different cultures, faiths and social systems. Her jewellery brand integrates oriental and western cultures, philosophies, materials and techniques to express different messages via her jewellery pieces. She employs unusual materials to illustrate the “True Value of Beauty” of the elements in her designs, which unveil the UNIQUE characteristics of their wearers.
* Price includes material cost.
* Participants are required to print their tickets or show their e-tickets after enrollment.
* Please arrive 15 mins before the session and register at our reception.
* Upon registering for any of Loupe's workshops or courses, you will automatically become a Loupe member.
* By participating in this event, you agree that all photos or videos are taken for documentation purposes for all workshops and activities at Loupe. The photos/videos taken/recorded will also be used on social media or for publicity purposes without prior notification to participants. The ownership and intellectual property rights of such photos or videos shall belong to Loupe.