Preserved Flowers & Crystal Vase Workshop
Participants will make a crystal vase and learn flower art in this workshop,
using a polishing machine and tools to burnish a raw crystal into a beautiful
textured vase. Our instructor will also teach the theory of flower decoration art
and composition, combining different types of flowers to express their
beautiful colors and nature.
Finished Product: One Crystal Case with Preserved Flowers
About The Instructor
Loupe Residency Dener – Ronald Chan and Wendy Wong
Ronald Chan is a Toronto/Hong Kong-based designer and artist. His brand Devil Claw Jewellery is completed with dynamic, narrative and individual meanings through the symbolic elements and storytelling in his jewellery.
* Price includes material cost.
* Participants are required to print their tickets or show their e-tickets after enrollment.
* Please arrive 15 mins before the session and register at our reception.
* Upon registering for any of Loupe's workshops or courses, you will automatically become a Loupe member.
* By participating in this event, you agree that all photos or videos are taken for documentation purposes for all workshops and activities at Loupe. The photos/videos taken/recorded will also be used on social media or for publicity purposes without prior notification to participants. The ownership and intellectual property rights of such photos or videos shall belong to Loupe.