Flower & Birds Watercolour Workshop
Following a watercolour exhibition at Loupe by watercolour artist Anthony Chow Yat Chun, Loupe is now offering exclusive watercolour workshops for people of all levels. This workshop will teach participants how to paint birds and flowers that celebrates the natural beauty of flora and fauna paired with wildlife. This workshop will provide an up close and personal introduction on how he paints his watercolour works. A very special workshop and definitely not to be missed!
Finished Product: A watercolour painting
About The Instructor
Born and raised in Hong Kong, Choy Yat Chun Anthony is an avid sketcher and watercolor painter who finds joy through sketching around the streets of Hong Kong and flower painting. He is an active local post-80s artist, also a member of International Watercolor Society and an exhibitor at local cultural festivals. Since 2012, he began to use pen and ink pen to sketch different subject whatever animal, portrait, cityscapes or countryside scene. The black line can reflect his emotion to the drawing object and you can feel different expression from the width of the ink line. Since 2016, he began studying watercolor and flower becoming the major object. The series of Hydrangea paintings is the signature of his portfolio and now he is exploring different techniques to depict the beauty of flower, so he went to Thailand and Taiwan for visiting several flower painting masters to study and sketch everywhere in 2017.
* Price includes material cost.
* Participants are required to print their tickets or show their e-tickets after enrollment.
* Please arrive 15 mins before the session and register at our reception.
* Upon registering for any of Loupe's workshops or courses, you will automatically become a Loupe member.
* By participating in this event, you agree that all photos or videos are taken for documentation purposes for all workshops and activities at Loupe. The photos/videos taken/recorded will also be used on social media or for publicity purposes without prior notification to participants. The ownership and intellectual property rights of such photos or videos shall belong to Loupe.