Copper and Brass Ring Workshop
Participants will make a copper and brass ring with a shape of your own choice in this workshop. and will learn the basic metalsmith techniques such as metal cutting and shaping, soldering, and polishing.
Finished Product: One copper and brass ring
About The Instructor
LOUPE Residency Designer - Joys Man
Joys is an award-winning artist, jewellery designer, and metal-smith whose lifelong vision is to create unique pieces that inspire people and make them feel emotionally connected.
* Price includes material cost.
* Participants are required to print their tickets or show their e-tickets after enrollment.
* Please arrive 15 mins before the session and register at our reception.
* Upon registering for any of Loupe's workshops or courses, you will automatically become a Loupe member.
* By participating in this event, you agree that all photos or videos are taken for documentation purposes for all workshops and activities at Loupe. The photos/videos taken/recorded will also be used on social media or for publicity purposes without prior notification to participants. The ownership and intellectual property rights of such photos or videos shall belong to Loupe.