Hot Enamel Pendant Workshop
Enamel craft is a kind of painting, participants can paint with colourful enamel
powder tocreate their own pendant design. Besides painting, participants also
can try some basic metalwork such as cutting and polishing. Finally they will
aseemble the different pieces intoa pendant.
Finished Product: One Enamel Pendant
About The Instructor
Loupe Residency Designer – Flow Wong
Flow Wong is a freelance designer based in Hong Kong. Upon graduating with a BA (Hons) in Jewelry and Metalwork at the Sheffield Hallam University, he started his career in the jewellery industry. Flow is interested in traditional metalwork, techniques, and skills. In late 2019, Flow officially launched 'Flow Design Craftsmanship'
* Price includes material cost.
* Participants are required to print their tickets or show their e-tickets after enrollment.
* Please arrive 15 mins before the session and register at our reception.
* Upon registering for any of Loupe's workshops or courses, you will automatically become a Loupe member.
* By participating in this event, you agree that all photos or videos are taken for documentation purposes for all workshops and activities at Loupe. The photos/videos taken/recorded will also be used on social media or for publicity purposes without prior notification to participants. The ownership and intellectual property rights of such photos or videos shall belong to Loupe.