Traditional Silversmith Ring Workshop
You will learn to make your own silver faceted ring using traditional silversmithing techniques taught by a World Skills Competition award-winning craftsman. From annealing, forming, soldering, filing to polishing, experience the art of traditional silversmithing and the satisfaction of making your own ring!
Finished Product: One silver faceted ring
About The Instructor
Chan Wing Long
With innate talent for artistic creativity and hard work, after only half a year of practical training, Wing Long won the ‘Medallions for Excellence’ in the 45th World Skills Competition - Jewellery in Kazan, Russia in August 2019, and astonishingly won 7th place in the world among many strong competitors.
* Price includes material cost.
* Participants are required to print their tickets or show their e-tickets after enrollment.
* Please arrive 15 mins before the session and register at our reception.
* Upon registering for any of Loupe's workshops or courses, you will automatically become a Loupe member.
* By participating in this event, you agree that all photos or videos are taken for documentation purposes for all workshops and activities at Loupe. The photos/videos taken/recorded will also be used on social media or for publicity purposes without prior notification to participants. The ownership and intellectual property rights of such photos or videos shall belong to Loupe.