iPad Jewellery Drawing Class
For anyone interested in learning how to do jewellery designs, you will learn how to use Procreate on an iPad to make your own designs!
*Download Procreate on your iPad in advanced
*Bring your own iPad and Apple Pencil
About The Instructor
Roland Wong from Hong Kong Baptist University is a professional jeweller with over 10 years of experience in 3D design. He has designed products for Lane Crawford (Hong Kong), and he is an expert of JewelCAD, fashion jewellery, CAD Drawing–Rhinoceros, and gemstone production knowledge.
* Price includes material cost.
* Participants are required to print their tickets or show their e-tickets after enrollment.
* Please arrive 15 mins before the session and register at our reception.
* Upon registering for any of Loupe's workshops or courses, you will automatically become a Loupe member.
* By participating in this event, you agree that all photos or videos are taken for documentation purposes for all workshops and activities at Loupe. The photos/videos taken/recorded will also be used on social media or for publicity purposes without prior notification to participants. The ownership and intellectual property rights of such photos or videos shall belong to Loupe.