Aromatherapy Necklace Workshop
Did you know that aromatherapy can enhance your mental and physical well-being? This workshop incorporates essential oil into a beautiful piece of jewellery made of wooden, glass and ceramic beads, metal accessories, and paint materials.
Participants will learn how to blend their exclusive aroma with 5 basic essential oils as desired, and will create their own aromatherapy necklace using their exclusively blended essential oils. The tutor will introduce different methods and patterns to combine all materials together.
Finished Product: An aromatherapy necklace made with beads in wood, glass, and ceramic.
About The Instructor
LOUPE Residency Designer - Glori Tsui
Glori Tsui is a Hong Kong based designer who studied, worked and lived in various cities around the world. Glori believes that each person has their own way to express their unique aesthetics and lifestyle. As a designer Glori asserts that a product can only be good when it is both internally and externally appealing.
* Price includes material cost.
* Participants are required to print their tickets or show their e-tickets after enrollment.
* Please arrive 15 mins before the session and register at our reception.
* Upon registering for any of Loupe's workshops or courses, you will automatically become a Loupe member.
* By participating in this event, you agree that all photos or videos are taken for documentation purposes for all workshops and activities at Loupe. The photos/videos taken/recorded will also be used on social media or for publicity purposes without prior notification to participants. The ownership and intellectual property rights of such photos or videos shall belong to Loupe.