Designing a Personalized Ring by Rhino 3D (Casting included)
Learn how to use Rhino 3D to design your own ring (three designs in total). When the class is completed, one of your designed rings will be cast in silver for you to take home (ready in a week).
Participants are to bring their own laptops installed with the Rhino software. A free evaluation version of the software is also available to download at http://www.rhino3d.com/download/
Finished Product: Rhino 3D designs & one casted silver ring
About The Instructor
Loupe Residency Designer – Vendela Lo
Vendela is a sociable and well-presented designer. She is passionate about design and is currently looking for the next challenge. Based on the skills and work experience gained, she will continue to develop her own design.
* Price includes material cost.
* Participants are required to print their tickets or show their e-tickets after enrollment.
* Please arrive 15 mins before the session and register at our reception.
* Upon registering for any of Loupe's workshops or courses, you will automatically become a Loupe member.
* By participating in this event, you agree that all photos or videos are taken for documentation purposes for all workshops and activities at Loupe. The photos/videos taken/recorded will also be used on social media or for publicity purposes without prior notification to participants. The ownership and intellectual property rights of such photos or videos shall belong to Loupe.