Christmas Enamel Brooches Workshop
The sifting technique of enamels is one of the simplest in enameling yet can create diverse textures on your metal piece. In this workshop participants may choose to make their favoured Christmas design while learning traditional metalsmithing techniques like sawing, drilling and filing. Let’s celebrate Christmas with falling enamel!
Finished Product: One Christmas Enamel Brooch
About The Instructor
Loupe Residency Designer – Kimberly Chong
Kimberly Chong graduated from the Academy of Visual Arts of Hong Kong Baptist University in 2020. She has always been intrigued by the relationship between man and nature. She often plays with ideas ranging from co-existence, appreciation to environmental repercussions from human actions. She tends to observe and understand the significance of nature's way of processing synthetic objects. Thus, she enjoys collecting ambiguous pieces and using them in jewellery or wearable to express.
* Price includes material cost.
* Participants are required to print their tickets or show their e-tickets after enrollment.
* Please arrive 15 mins before the session and register at our reception.
* Upon registering for any of Loupe's workshops or courses, you will automatically become a Loupe member.
* By participating in this event, you agree that all photos or videos are taken for documentation purposes for all workshops and activities at Loupe. The photos/videos taken/recorded will also be used on social media or for publicity purposes without prior notification to participants. The ownership and intellectual property rights of such photos or videos shall belong to Loupe.