Cactus Jewellery Set (1) Earrings Workshop
Who doesn’t love a cute cactus? If you are a cactus lover, or you can’t grow one, then make one! Now you have a chance to create a lovely cactus by your hand using traditional metal-smithing techniques and decorated it with dainty flower beads. In the workshop, you will learn basic metal-smithing techniques such as sawing, stamping and sanding in order to create your one of a kind brass earrings. You can choose your earrings type from earring studs or earrings clips.
Finished product: One pair of cactus and glass beads earrings
About The Instructor
Loupe Residency Designer – Aki Lau
Swinging between reality and fantasy is always the theme of Aki Lau’s jewellery creations, in order to reveal what human beings are and what we think they are. This is the reason for building her jewellery brand “LUNA LUNA” in summer 2019. Each jewellery piece is a fragment of her deep thoughts and emotions including all the goods and bads with no reservation.
* Price includes material cost.
* Participants are required to print their tickets or show their e-tickets after enrollment.
* Please arrive 15 mins before the session and register at our reception.
* Upon registering for any of Loupe's workshops or courses, you will automatically become a Loupe member.
* By participating in this event, you agree that all photos or videos are taken for documentation purposes for all workshops and activities at Loupe. The photos/videos taken/recorded will also be used on social media or for publicity purposes without prior notification to participants. The ownership and intellectual property rights of such photos or videos shall belong to Loupe.