Acrylic on Canvas Workshop
Loupe partners with ADAM, a platform for Artists with Disabilities, to bring a selection of creative arts workshops to Loupe. This workshop will be painting a symphony of colors and shadows.
Finished Product: One acrylic painting
About The Instructor
Artist with Disability @ADAHK – Sandra Wong
Sandra loves painting since a young age. After graduation, she did graphic design, computer graphics and ornament pattern design in different companies, through which she still found her interest in painting, therefore, attended the Diploma in Fine Arts (Painting) in Hong Kong Art School and later on participated in different art and painting courses at ADA. She is excelled in creating peaceful and quiet scene by painting with soft colours. She falls in love with photography in her first travel with particular interest in capturing the nature and feeling in life to display the extraordinary part of an ordinary thing.
* Price includes material cost.
* Participants are required to print their tickets or show their e-tickets after enrollment.
* Please arrive 15 mins before the session and register at our reception.
* Upon registering for any of Loupe's workshops or courses, you will automatically become a Loupe member.
* By participating in this event, you agree that all photos or videos are taken for documentation purposes for all workshops and activities at Loupe. The photos/videos taken/recorded will also be used on social media or for publicity purposes without prior notification to participants. The ownership and intellectual property rights of such photos or videos shall belong to Loupe.