Part-time Brand Service Ambassador
We welcome energetic, motivated and enthusiastic candidates to join our team!
- Provide customer services for artistic jewellery gallery, including introduction of background & history, arrangements of seminars & workshops, serving the sale of jewellery products, etc
- Interact with customers proactively to deliver exhibition concept, seminars & workshops, and handle customers’ enquiries professionally
- Provide general clerical & administrative support as well as facilities management
- Assist in other ad-hoc tasks & projects as assigned
- Work Location: PMQ located at Central
- Excellent customer service attitude and manners with strong sense of responsibility
- Pro-active, energetic with outstanding interpersonal and communication skills
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese. Mandarin is an advantage.
- Customer service experience / jewellery knowledge would be an advantage
We offer attractive remuneration, in-house training and good prospect of career advancement for the right candidates.
All interested applicants should email a complete resume to email@example.com