APPLICATIONS FOR ENTRY IN 2019 ARE NOW OPEN
Available Periods for International Designers
1. December 2018 - April 2019 (4 months)
Application Deadline by 1st September 2018
2. April - August 2019 (4 months)
Application Deadline by 1st January 2019
3. August - December 2019 (4 months)
Application Deadline by 1st May 2019
About Loupe's Design Residency Programme
Loupe's Design Residency Programme is a comprehensive mentoring programme with industry experts from the established Chow Tai Fook Jewellery, specially created for designers who wish to elevate their career and skills to the next level. During the period of mentorship, designers-in-training can expect to develop their skills and capabilities in jewellery design in a state-of-the-art-equipped environment at LOUPE.
Please note that there are two types of application procedures. International designers can sign up for selected periods by filling in the application form at the bottom of this page. Hong Kong based designers can apply at all times by sending an e-mail with motivation, up to date C.V. and portfolio to email@example.com
- Possesses a creative portfolio that shows imagination, experimentation and ambition, and displays a profound interest in contemporary art and design
- A bachelor's or master's degree in Arts or Design. For local designers graduated in Hong Kong other relevant and/or similar qualifications are accepted.
- While there is no strict upper age limit, this programme is designed for designers aged 35 and below
- An outgoing and amiable personality, and demonstrates willingness to interact with visitors of Loupe
- Demonstrates ability to organise events and workshops as they may be required to do so during their residency period at Loupe
- Free workspace with essential equipment at a prime working location in Hong Kong
- An opportunity to sell your jewellery pieces in Loupe's retail space
- Marketing and promotion of your jewellery brand
- A comprehensive mentorship programme that includes:
- Technical and skills support
- Networking events organised by Loupe
- Sharing sessions by specialists from Chow Tai Fook
- Coverage of return airfares and housing expenses for designers who are not based in Hong Kong
Entry to Loupe’s Design Residency Programme is limited for international designers, we regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates would be notified.
Loupe only accepts applications from international designers through our online application system and applications are officially open. Please note that Loupe does not consider late applications.
If you are a local Hong Kong based designer you can apply at all times. Please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with a motivation, up to date C.V. and portfolio.
* Please fill in English