APPLICATIONS FOR 2021 ENTRY NOW OPEN
About Loupe's Design Residency Programme
Loupe's Design Residency Programme is a 6-month comprehensive mentoring programme with industry experts from the established Chow Tai Fook Jewellery, specially created for jewellery designers who wish to elevate their career and skills to the next level. During the residency, designers can expect to develop their skills and capabilities in jewellery design in the fully-equipped environment at Loupe.
What to Expect from Loupe
- Free workspace usage with essential equipment at a prime location in Hong Kong
- An opportunity to sell your jewellery at Loupe's Boutique or other platforms through Loupe
- Marketing and promotion of your jewellery brand through Loupe’s marketing channels
- Technical and skills training and sharing sessions by Chow Tai Fook specialists
- Networking opportunities through Loupe’s networks within the industry
- Opportunities to visit or participate in fairs in Hong Kong or abroad
- Free of charge
- Designers from abroad are responsible for their own cost of accommodation and flights.
- Possesses a creative portfolio that shows creativity, experimentation and ambition, and displays a profound interest in commercial jewellery design.
- A bachelor’s or master’s degree in Arts or Design related subjects, or with equivalent training or experience.
- While there is no strict upper age limit, this programme is designed for designers aged 35 and below
- An outgoing and amiable personality, and demonstrates willingness to interact and network with different parties at Loupe.
- Demonstrates the ability to organise workshops as they are required to do so during their residency period at Loupe
- Able to spend sufficient time at Loupe on their own projects and participate in Loupe’s activities.
Application deadline on or before July 15, 2021
Loupe only accepts applications through our online application system. Please note that late applications will not be considered and only shortlisted candidates would be notified.
Next Residency Open for Applications
* Please fill out the form in English