Summer Blossom Bangle Workshop
Using copper wire and beads to create a blossom bracelet, let's bring our secret garden out this summer!
Fee includes: Tutor fee afternoon tea coupon and materials fee
Finished Product: a bracelet
About The Instructor
Loupe Residency Designer – Catherine Lin
Catherine Lin is a Hong Kong designer who likes to explore different creating themes and methods. Living in the utilitarian city - Hong Kong, Catherine hopes that jewelry is not just a luxury decoration, but also a milestone that witnesses every important moment in the wearer's life, so as to give the jewelry extra value and meanings. Catherine was once stuck in a job she did not like. So she started her own brand, CatHandicrafts, to free herself from the boredom and create jewelry that she loves. She is currently dedicated to making jewelry with a gemstone loving heart.
* Price includes material cost.
* Participants are required to print their tickets or show their e-tickets after enrollment.
* Please arrive 15 mins before the session and register at our reception.
* Upon registering for any of Loupe's workshops or courses, you will automatically become a Loupe member.
* By participating in this event, you agree that all photos or videos are taken for documentation purposes for all workshops and activities at Loupe. The photos/videos taken/recorded will also be used on social media or for publicity purposes without prior notification to participants. The ownership and intellectual property rights of such photos or videos shall belong to Loupe.